City Girl Vibes

11:00 AM

Happy Monday! I finally got the chance to get this post together after two months. I'm very excited to be sharing this post with you guys because you guys get a glimpse of Seattle! We were lucky to have caught part of the sunset before it got fully dark. We were also on the other side of town, where we don't usually go to, so this location was different but refreshing. I've always been a city girl and being in the city always makes me feel inspired. So if you're feeling like a slump and unmotivated, then I suggest you take a stroll in the city. You won't believe how helpful it can be!

Here in this outfit, I experimented with the "fishnet tights under jeans" trend. I searched high and low for these specific fishnet tights because of the larger holes. The large holes make the pattern more visible, especially when only a small chunk is shown. I paired them with my Zara jeans because the hem shows just the right amount of details. The cape blazer and oxfords help dress up this simple and casual look.

Outfit details:

Photos by EJCPhotography

You Might Also Like

0 comments