Downtown Chic

12:39 AM

Question of the day: how many times did I cross the street?

For today's outfit post, I've ditched my leather jacket for this cozy T by Alexander Wang coat! I bought this coat during the summer at the Rack and I remember it being just a little over $100 (it might have even been during a Clear the Rack event). Surprisingly, it hasn't been too wet here so I finally have the chance to wear my wool coats. They have been my go-to this season because it's like being wrapped in a blanket all day!

And can you guys spot my new bag?! I don't usually go for anything this bright, but this one was literally so bright it caught my attention. I figured it'd be a great addition to my neutral wardrobe. On top of that, I scored this for $505 (probably my main motive)! I remember when Proenza first released the perforated leather so that you can customize your bag with their pins (which were $75 EACH...). The pins are no longer available but the perforated details make this version such a chic and edgy bag. I will eventually do a review on the Tiny PS1 because you won't guess how much I can fit in there!

I'm also loving these Zara sock booties because they're soooo comfortable. They're actually still in stock so grab yourself a pair! Sock booties are a must if you have wide feet because you don't have to waste time breaking them in. 


Photos by EJCPhotography

Outfit details:
• Sweater: Topshop Back Zip Turtleneck
• Bottom: Topshop Moto Skinny (similar here)
• Coat: T by Alexander Wang Wool Blend Car Coat
• Bag: Proenza Schouler Tiny PS1 in Fire Red (similar here)
• Sunglasses: Dior 'So Real'

In case you guys were wondering, I use the Amika curling wand to perfect my curls!

Designer sales are happening right now and I've found some amazing stuff (a new bag is on the way and I scored some amazing sneakers)! I will be doing a haul within the next couple of weeks so stay tuned. Have you guys scored any deals? 


You Might Also Like

0 comments