July + #nsale Favorites

10:03 PM

Here are my July favorites! July was also the month of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale so I included my top favorite buys from the sale. 
  • The Estée Edit by EL Pore Vanishing Stick
    • I have incorporated the Pore Vanishing Stick from The Estée Edit to my everyday makeup routine. Although I do not find the stick to vanish much of my pores, I do find the product to be helpful with making my foundation application smoother and my skin more matte–a huge bonus for my overly oily skin. Thank you again to the team over at Influenster for sending me a custom box of cool products from Estée Lauder's new line, The Estée Edit. 
  • Apple Watch Sport
    • The Apple Watch has been my go-to watch for work. I normally look at my phone for the time, but sometimes it's just not convenient. The Apple Watch is just so easy to use, especially for current Apple users, and quiet (no weird or random sounds for a digital watch and you definitely do not want that in a professional environment). Also the design of the Apple Watch allows me to work with clothes including delicates. The smooth face and simple wristband won't snag any of the knits I deal with.
  • Adidas Ultra Boost in Black
    • With the long shifts I work, I was in need of comfort shoes–something more comfortable than my Nike Roshe. I happened to walk passed the new shipment of Adidas Ultra Boost and had to get myself a pair. The price is higher than what I am used to paying for other Adidas and Nike sneakers, but the Ultra Boosts are totally worth it. The Ultra Boosts are by far the comfiest sneakers I own. I immediately change into them at the end of my shift and I run errands in them on my days off. 
  • T by Alexander Wang Twist Tee in Gray
    • I have been making my own knot on my tees lately, but sometimes I hate the extra fabric on the back. I came across a twist tee from T by Alexander Wang and immediately knew I needed it to be a part of my wardrobe. The cropped length is perfect to wear with my high-waisted pants or jeans and I love how the back hem has a ruched elastic band, giving a simple tee some details.
Also, during the month of July, Nordstrom kicked off their Anniversary Sale and of course I had to shop it! My two favorites include:
  • Dior 'Techno' Sunglasses (similar here)
    • If you guys didn't know, the Dior 'So Real' and 'Techno' sunglasses were part of the sale this year. Since I already have a pair of the So Real, I decided to do the Techno because they were just as cool. Moreover, the reflective lenses are flat, which makes the sunglasses a lot more edgy. I actually find the Techno's to be better than the So Real's because the lenses are larger and doesn't allow sunlight to peak through some of the gaps.
  • Stuart Weitzman 'Perfection' Bootie
    • I'm sure we all have been lusting over the Stuart Weitzman 'Highland' over-the-knee boots in the past year, but really, how practical are they? These are currently sold out online so be sure to write down the "item #" and double check in stores if a pair can be located elsewhere. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments