90s Throwback + Gucci Dionysus in Action

2:31 AM

Kicking off the week with this outfit that features all sorts of texture including suede, velvet, and satin while I experiment with the tank-over-tee trend. 
The tank-over-tee trend is one of the many 90s trends that we're seeing a lot this season and I'm pretty obsessed with it! It's one of my favorite trends right now because it's another look that you can easily achieve while still being comfortable (and I'm allll about comfort). It's also a way for me to wear cute camisoles without feeling too exposed. The best camisoles to wear for this trend are the very feminine ones with lace details and look like they're made from luxurious materials. I would say borderline lingerie-like–something you wouldn't wear on its own because the fun in this challenge is to make it wearable. I always like to layer over a fitted or boy tee to balance out the silhouette.

I'm also using my Gucci Dionysus for the first time in this outfit, which I can't wait to do a review on in the future! The Dionysus is an instant classic with the signature logo canvas and a must in every bag lover's collection. I especially love the details like the suede trim and silver hardware. Overall, it's such an edgy bag that I thought it helped update this 90s look. The Dior 'So Real' sunnies are another favorite accessory of mine to add a modern touch due to its reflective lenses.

Outfit details:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. OOOH I love those boots! Like the calf ankle version of the Lowlands. And I love how you mixed that top '90s trend with those shorts. Very chic.

    michenn

    michenn Ole Henriksen Skincare Review

    ReplyDelete