April Favorites

2:37 AM

Happy May! I can't believe how fast 2016 is flying by. Who still remembers their New Year's resolution? Because I don't think I'm even keeping up with mine. Without further ado, here are my April favorites:
  • OUAI Texturizing Hair Spray and Volume Shampoo & Conditioner
    • OUAI hair products have been everywhere, on Instagram, Youtube, you name it. And everyone is raving about it, so I thought I would give it a try. With my 20% off from Sephora a couple weeks ago, I purchased some essentials: hair spray, shampoo, and conditioner. I have been using the products for about two weeks now and I must say, I can't live without it. I hardly ever splurge on shampoo and conditioner just because I never really see any difference, but this time I did. My hair is a lot softer and shinier compared to my usual Pantene, which made my hair rough and dull. As for the texturizing hairspray, it does give my hair texture instantly and lasts throughout the day. Not only are these OAUI products delivering amazing results, but these products also have a light scent that's addicting!
  • Aveeno Daily Scrub
    • I tend to spend a couple more bucks when it comes to skin care products because of my problematic skin. However, Aveeno products have been more effective than some of my higher-end products! The Aveeno daily scrub has been my go-to, especially in the morning. The microbeads help exfoliate my skin and preps it for makeup. 
  • Charlotte Tilbury Palette
    • I love, love Charlotte Tilbury products so when I saw an online advertisement for her newest palette, I had to get my hands on one. The 'Instant Look' palette is definitely great for everyday use, beginners, and traveling. I also love how the palette includes her signature bronzer and highlighter, which have been raved about so many times (Filmstar Bronze & Glow).
  • Ray-Ban Round Metal Sunglasses
    • The Ray-Ban Round Metal sunglasses are probably my favorite right now. Not only does it give off a 70s vibe, but also because I found them at the Rack for $80! I did contemplate on getting them for full price when Ray-Ban was having a promotion at Nordstrom for 25% off, but it still doesn't beat the Rack price. Even if the 70s trend fade out, the style is still such a classic. 
  • Givenchy 4G Logo Printed Silk Scarf
    • Neck scarves have been quite popular this season so I revisited my Givenchy scarf that I purchased three years ago on sale from Barneys New York. I've been wearing it a lot with just a basic white tee because the scarf just instantly adds to a simple outfit. Here are a few scarves that caught my attention and at affordable prices: here and here
  • Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm
    • Now that Nordstrom is carrying Aesop products for this month's Pop-In, I decided to get a handful of products that people have been raving about, especially the Resurrection Aromatique hand balm. I don't usually use hand balm/cream/lotion because I hate the greasiness; it feels like I'm attracting more bacteria onto my hands. However, Aesop's hand balm is the complete opposite and dries right away. The balm is lightweight, making my skin smooth and soft.
  • Levi's '501 CT' Crop Boyfriend Jeans
    • My go-to jeans for the month. Everything about my new Levi's is perfect, from the wash to the fit. Plus, I scored these for 40% off at Nordstrom!
  • B-Low the Belt 'Baby Bri Bri'
    • I searched high and low for the 'Baby Bri Bri' belt (was sold out everywhere) and finally found the black and silver combination in a size small on Shopbop.com. I have an inspired one by Zara and noticed it went with many of my oufits so I decided to splurge on the B-Low the Belt one. 
That's a wrap for this month! What were your April favorites? 

Be sure to follow me on Instagram @missjesf for more content!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love this post! You make me want to try the OUAI products hehe

    ReplyDelete