New in: From SS14 end-of-season sale

6:43 PM

As mentioned in previous posts, end-of-season sales are going on right now. Although I have seen great prices throughout the sale, most pieces however are very funky (vibrant colors/seasonal patterns) - which is the reason for being on sale. 

One day I came across these and I just couldn't resist...



Let me introduce you all to another Céline purchase, a pair of Spazzolato leather Skates in Prune.

Surprisingly my size was still available when these got to the second markdown - retailed for $650, on sale for $455 and with additional discount, the final price was $303.


Céline Skates in Spazzolato leather in Prune

At first I was very nervous about the color because I was expecting it to be a bright purple, but instead it's a deep purple (which explains the color name, Prune).

As for the sizing, these run small. I do not own any other pair of Céline Skates and have not tried on a pair before but am usually always a size 36/6 in flat shoes. These are very snug on my feet. I could've possibly gone up half a size or maybe even a full size if I planned on wearing socks. I am not sure if it's because of the stiff leather but I wonder if the canvas ones are true to size or similar.

You Might Also Like

0 comments