New in: The Kooples 'Used' Leather Moto Jacket

8:09 PM

Well, a girl like me couldn't resist the second markdown of designer sales at Nordstrom's, currently at 60% off...

I wasn't looking for another in particular when I visited. I stumbled upon this leather jacket and among the other leftover leather jackets, this piece was very classic and discounted to a reasonable price. I just couldn't pass on it, plus I already had many outfit ideas thought out! 

I present to you my The Kooples 'Used' (Distressed) Leather Moto Jacket



My favorite feature of this jacket is the distressed leather details - it brings out a very punk/edgy vibe. In addition to that, the leather is lambskin so it's very soft and flexible. I own a few leather jackets that are more polished and structured and I must say, it is very hard to move your arms or actually move in general. 

Other details including the pipes on the shoulder and the leather belt just makes this piece more of a classic leather moto/biker jacket. 



Distressed details



I'm not sure what the original price was. According to The Kooples website, (thekooples.com.uk), converting to USD, the retail price was at least $1,100. I ended up purchasing it for $478. Although I do find it pricey (but of course 10x better than original price), I know for a fact that it's going to last a long time and can't possibly be out of style anytime soon or ever.

Possible outfit ideas that came to mind:

  • Outfit #1:
    • Distressed boyfriend jeans
    • Extra long, crisp white button-down
    • Pumps/heel sandals
    • Clutch
  • Outfit #2 (if you dare!):
    • Bralette
    • Distressed boyfriend jeans/track pants
    • Heel sandals
  • Outfit #3:
    • Cropped tee/baggy tee
    • Slouchy jeans/skinny jeans
    • Sneakers/slip-ons
    • Top handle bag
  • Outfit #4:
    • Heavy-knitted, oversized turtleneck sweater
    • Skinny jeans
    • Pumps/sneakers
How would you guys style this?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hey, if you ever want to sell this jacket, please do not hesitate to contact me, I 've been looking for this very size for a long time.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have one in a size small I want to sell, let me know if you are still interested

      Delete
  2. Do you still have the jacket available?

    ReplyDelete