Outfit of the Day (6/16)

9:38 PM

I've never done an Outfit of the Day post before because it requires a good setup, which I don't have. My room is a bit small and I don't have a good white wall to be against so that my outfit is the center of attention in the picture. With those reasons, I never really focused on doing OOTD posts. However, I wanted to switch that up a bit and tried my best to take some good outfit shots. I was only able to get a few good/clear shots but I hope they are good enough - no excuses though.

Today, I am wearing one of my favorite knits: Helmut Lang Knit Tunic in Army Green - the ridges on the sleeves and the slits are my favorite features, definitely one of the most unique knits I've ever seen. I believe this retailed for $395, but I scored this for $115 at the Rack.




I paired this knit with some cropped jeans by Helmut Lang as well, Céline Nano Luggage Tote in Black, and the Vince Annalie's that were featured in one of my past posts.

Details of the ridges

Instagram @missjesf
Enjoy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments