Graduation Gift feat. JORD Watches

3:00 PM

I'm happy to announce that I am partnering with JORD Watches once again! Since it's grad season, one of the best gifts to gift your recent graduate is a watch! A watch is the perfect gift especially as they head into their new jobs.  



The watch I'm wearing is the Reece in Golden Camphor paired with a khaki dial. I noticed the wood material could be hard to pair with edgy outfits, but this style was just what I was looking for! I opted for a rectangle face because it looked more structured as opposed to a circle face. This color combination is not only great with edgy outfits, but also for everyday wear. The neutral tones can easily go along with other color palettes. I personally think the dial would pair well with bright shades especially red-oranges.
You can see here that I paired my Reece with my usual attire: a light gray sweater with a leather jacket.

You can shop my 'Reese' watch here. To find more women's watches, click here and men's watches here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments