January Steals (My Best Finds of the Month)

9:11 PM

I'm rounding up my best finds of the month! 

Here's what I scored for the month of January (kicking off 2017 just right):
1. Theory Graphic Tweed Coat, $199 from Nordstrom Rack

2. Marc Jacobs Shutter Camera Bag in Cognac, $115 from Nordstrom Rack

3. SK-II Facial Essence Treatment, $190 from Costco
The same size retails for $290... so can we all agree that this is a steal?!

4. J.W. Anderson Ruffle Boots in Desert, $244 from Nordstrom.com

5. Phyto Huile Supreme, $15 from Marshalls
Phyto is a brand I have seen at Sephora before so I was extremely excited to find such a luxurious hair product for a fraction of its retail price at Marshalls. This gives me a chance to test it out before repurchasing at full price.

6. Vince Shearling Collar Moto Jacket in Black, $230 from Nordstrom Rack

7. Alexander Wang Diego Bucket Bag in Black with Rose Gold, $330 from Nordstrom.com
Definitely the highlight of the month! I love, love finding Alexander Wang bags on sale because they're usually at super good prices. The price on this Diego was the best one compared to the other retailers that had it on sale (alexanderwang.com, Barneys New York, etc.).

8. Skinnydip London Lava Lamp Case, $10 from Nordstrom Rack

I hope you guys enjoy this new series especially for those who are always curious how much and where I score my designer deals!

You Might Also Like

0 comments