New Sunglasses for Summer 2015

11:22 PM

It has been so, so long since my last post. Hopefully now that I am finally on summer vacation, I can post more often on the blog.

In today's post I will be sharing a couple of sunglasses I purchased in the past weeks at Nordstrom Rack. Every summer, I tend to add at least one pair of new sunglasses to my collection so these are the ones for this summer:


WILDFOX 'Kitten' in Tortoise



I remember seeing these at Nordstrom but was hesitant to purchase them at full price because I figured that someday I would find them at the Rack (which obviously did happen!). When I spotted these that day at the Rack, a ton of Wildfox sunglasses were displayed but only these caught my attention. The color is very versatile because the tortoise also looks black under different lighting.

Still available at Nordstrom in Black.

Price: $80 | Original: $180

Alexander McQueen Skull Temple Aviator in 'Antique' Metal





I often find Alexander McQueen sunglasses at the Rack but none are as unique as these. The ones I find are extremely boring - plastic frames, common style, and only with "Alexander McQueen" embossed on the side. So seeing a pair with its signature skull got me overly excited. The metal frames are extremely unique due to the antique silver texture. Many I have seen online were just a solid color (silver, gold, etc.). In addition, the oversize is done nicely and it is not too overwhelming for my face. Excited to be sporting these soon!

Price: $75; extra 25% off of $100 during Clear the Racks | Original: $380

This concludes my short post. Thanks for reading as always!

I am still lusting over the Dior 'So Real' sunglasses but am probably not going to pay $500...

Which pair of sunglasses are your go-to?

You Might Also Like

0 comments