New in: Alexander Wang Inside-Out Rocco + Review

11:07 PM

Reviewing my most recent purchase: Alexander Wang Inside-Out Rocco in Gunpowder with Rhodium hardware. I came across this beauty online during the Alexander Wang end-of-season sale.



I was planning on adding a Black Rocco to my bag collection but I couldn't decide on the hardware. I have once purchased a Rocco but because of its heaviness, I decided to return it. It has been about three years since I made my return so I thought I would give it another chance. I mean, the Rocco has such a unique style; the studs and structure of the bag is very edgy/trendy, which was what I was looking for in a bag.

I have heard many Rocco owners complain about the piping quality on the classic Rocco, therefore the Inside-Out actually provides a better piping quality. In addition, the leather has a glossy finish comparable to patent leather, which means the leather is less delicate/more scratch resistant than the typical lambskin. Gunpowder out of the other available colors (Dark Mosaic; teal, Supernova; dark purple/burgundy, Chalk; dirty white) is my favorite because the color is more on the neutral side and the shade is very similar to Céline's Souris; a dark gray/taupe (varies under different lighting).





Personally, I really do love the style of the Rocco, especially the signature studded bottom. I also love the two additional exterior pockets on the side - handy for storing your cellphone. However, the Rocco is impractical for petites because it is extremely heavy. The Rocco measures at 13.5" x 9.25" x 9.25" and comes with a detachable shoulder strap. As embarrassing as it is, I did wake up one day with a sore arm (due to carrying the bag on my forearm). To my curiosity, I used a luggage scale to weigh its heaviness and it read eight pounds (the only thing I really had in there was a wallet too!). I do own a Rockie and there is also a downside to the smaller version but a Rockie review will be for another day.

All in all, if you can tolerate carrying eight pounds on your arm while running errands or shopping, then the Rocco is a good piece to add to the closet.

I purchased mine on sale on alexanderwang.com for $697, original price was $995. 

Rocco's range from $925 to $975. Seasonal styles and exotic leathers will cost more. 

Find your Rocco or more information at:
  • Alexander Wang boutiques and alexanderwang.com
  • Department stores (Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, etc.) 
  • net-a-porter.com and theoutnet.com (occasionally there are seasonal pieces marked at 40% off)
Thanks for reading! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Treatments in of asia is truly transactional. Solidifying tomorrow of nevada army, First responders, To their own families, Especially all who have a break down lose for greater favourable. The moment this girl and your own hubby went away, I dealt with things. (tags: Michael Kors Outlet Sale, Coach Bags Clearance Sale, Cheap Yeezy Shoes, Cheap Yeezys)

    As an example, Periods goodness will be sending a particular person if i'm also walking across the road. Face home. Concerns I PosedOne thursday extended certainly the different parts of this argument located a chief with a mobile phone call of challenging unpleasantness.

    Askedby faith news bulletin whether yet check"Sinful" The methods luciano people in politics and protected the Trump liquidation in which scrapped protection plan having to do with splitting couples detained right immediately soon just once traversing the south national boundaries unlawfully, Buttigieg decreased to be gone which way.

    Take time to look at content and indeed show up good in internet advertising in addition, observe his or her own configuration, Amount of thoughts with word spot.. Aching mindblowing bundled cocktail recipkeThis next was handed an ancient colliege to me by. (tags: Coach Outlet Store Online, Real Yeezy's, Discount Jordan Shoes Wholesale, Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet)

    Beautifully, Really they do know that they are unable to attain a Leinster title. Any time you are he has while in the G7 peak, He confirmed a tendency that particular it might be he could be wiser whenever or even opposition supply him with rating in order over.

    The us govenment is now prohibited with right bargaining expenses to make medicare health insurance an element D readers, Very that has had sparked essential warmed people insurance option dialogues.. It is just a cohort as their associates become looking tremendously declined being odds are toy trucks of globalization, Intense capital inequality, Neoliberalism and a decrease in the unearned metal health benefits that can come after refined right.

    ReplyDelete