Collective Haul: Sephora, Target, Forever 21

11:21 PM

Just a quick post on my most recent purchases from Sephora, Target, and Forever 21... ENJOY! 

So let's start out with my Forever 21 purchases. I actually didn't get anything big, just two sets of rings. I just wanted to share my find because both sets came out to be 50 cents... Yes, 50 cents! Each set retailed for $4.80 I believe, which is really affordable and inexpensive for fashion jewelry. 



I haven't done makeup shopping in awhile and a lot of the stuff I was using were either getting old or running low so I went a little overboard at Sephora and did some damage. These purchases were made from multiple visits, so I didn't get everything all at once.
  • NARS x 3.1 Phillip Lim Nail Polish in Gold Viper ($20) 

Currently on my nails
  • GLO Teeth Whitening Maintenance ($25)
  • Marc Jacobs Style Icon No. 3 in The Innocent 116 ($39)
  • Marc Jacobs Twinkle Pop Stick in Au Revoir 06 ($28)
  • Marc Jacobs O!Mega Lash Volumizing Mascara ($26)
  • Tarte BB Tinted Treatment in Medium ($35)
  • Escada Born in Paradise ($20)
  • Anastasia Brow Fix ($21)
  • Tarte Be Charmed Limited Edition ($19)
  • St. Tropez Everyday Gradual Tan for Body ($30)
  • St. Tropez Self Tan Starter Kit ($25)
  • Amika Switch Kit Starter Kit ($100)
  • Amika Supermodel Allure 1.5" ($30)


And finally, my Target purchase. I was shocked to see that the Sonia Kashuk 15th Anniversary Brush Set was still in stock on the Target website. I didn't know there was a set coming out until I read somewhere in a magazine. I went to two of my Target's and had no luck. The set includes 15 brushes and retails for $39. And as crazy as it sounds, I had a Target gift card that covered the whole set!



I plan to do reviews on the products I end up loving so stay tuned!

You Might Also Like

0 comments