Campus Style

2:11 AM

HAPPY 2017! 
I am kicking off the new year on missjesf.com with a new format. Due to my hectic school and work schedule, I will be taking some time off from taking my own pictures (but you'll still see me snapping pics on Instagram @missjesf). Instead, I will be switching over to a magazine-like format. This will allow me to continue talking about fashion!

As for my first collage, I went with a campus style guide. The winter quarter just started for me so it's like a second back-to-school. Here I focus on three styles that I think are easy, comfortable, and essential for school (and not to mention easy to achieve especially if you're running on three hours of sleep):

1. Casual Chic
2. Athleisure
3. The Power Suit

I can't wait to tackle posts that I've been meaning to do this whole time with this new format but didn't have the time to take pictures. I hope you all enjoy it!
All pictures belong to their rightful owner. (Source: images.google.com)
What's your campus style?

You Might Also Like

0 comments