New in feat. Alexander Wang & Isabel Marant

6:25 PM

A quick post today as I have to dedicate more of my time to study for finals. 

If you follow me on Instagram (@missjesf) then you would have already seen my new purchases from Nordstrom Rack. If not, I bought some new stuff (again)!





 Score #1: Isabel Marant Étoile 'Bacuri' Leather Jacket in Vintage Leather

  • I couldn't resist when I saw this on the rack. I love leather jackets and this style wasn't similar to any of the ones I own so this was a must. Also, the round collar makes this piece more feminine and less punk/edgy even with the elbow patch and worn leather. 
  • Retail: $1,230 Rack price: $399 (but I used a $200 note!)






Score #2: Alexander Wang Croc Embossed 'Large Prisma' Tote

  • Stumbled across this beauty during another visit. Although the tag says "altered and refinished", the overall bag is in a brand new condition - each metal corner still has its protective plastic. However, the bag is missing its authenticity card and dust bag, which I don't mind for the price. I love the croc embossed leather and definitely makes the design stand out more versus the classic grained leather. 
  • Retail: $1,075 Rack price: $350 (again, used a $40 note!)






Hope you enjoyed this post! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments