Balenciaga Giant 12 Canvas Hip Bag

10:23 AM

Today, I will be sharing one of my sale finds from last year's Spring Designer Sale at Barneys New York. Shockingly, a sales associate contacted me saying that a few Balenciaga's were on sale and one of the very few was this Canvas Hip Bag in Rouge.


Balenciaga made it on my Favorites list when I first purchased my City bag back in 2012 - I will be adding that to my Designer Must-Haves: The Handbag Edition page along with more details, so stay tuned or follow to stay updated! With that being said, I just couldn't pass on it. 

The Hip Bag is a small cross-body bag, measured at 6" x 9" x 2", but enough to fit a wallet, a phone, and maybe a few lip products - really great for running errands. Currently, the Hip Bag retails for $765 in regular hardware and $835 in gold hardware - both in wrinkled lambskin. 

However, since mine was on sale during the end-of-season sale, my Hip Bag is a bit different and of course, seasonal. This is the Canvas Hip Bag with leather trim in Rouge and in Giant 12 (the name of the smallest gold hardware). One downside has to be the fact that it's canvas - color transfer is always a problem. 

Nonetheless, here it is:

Canvas Hip Bag with leather trim in Rouge
Details of the Giant 12 hardware
Don't forget to check out Barneys New York Designer Sale happening now!

Thank you for reading and have a great day :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments